Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pahar Pur Layyah

Pahar pur is a famous town of Layyah district. Population of Paharpur is about 55,000. Area is about 2 km². It is situated on north border of layyah district.
There are two Police check posts. About 50% of Mangoes produced in district layyah are produced by Pahar pur.
Pahar Pur Layyah's Photo

The main tribes of Pahar pur are  Kalroo, Rajpoot, Sohya, Gujjar, Teli and Syed
There is a railway station , a Habib bank branch and two government high schools are in Pahar Pur.

Sender: Suhaib Faiz of Pahar Pur Layyah

4 comments:

  1. Danial from Fateh pur any girl want to chat with me . my mobile is 0332-6455835 first send me sms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i know pahar pur is very best city of pk.
    my best freind MUNAWAR ZAREEF is living in this city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i know pahar pur is very best city of pk.
    my best freind MUNAWAR ZAREEF is living in this city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pahar pur my city ... nd most beautiful and developing city of layyah

      Delete

Do You Know Anything About This Area of Pakistan, Write Here!

Map of Pakistan

Popular Posts